A Web 3.0 Tech Suite for Individuals, Developers and Enterprises
Source Protocol is launching a comprehensive Web 3.0 ecosystem composed of several cohesive products across multiple blockchains, starting with Source Chain (SOURCE), an interoperable Layer 1 blockchain built with Cosmos SDK, and Binance Smart Chain (BSC), the most transacted network in the industry. The purpose of being broad-spectrum and chain-friendly is to enable larger swaths of liquidity to be bridged and interoperable within a single, non-custodial ecosystem. The Source Protocol team is focused on establishing long term relationships with enterprises that wish to participate and benefit from the power of Source's Web 3.0 ecosystem and its capabilities described in summary below.
An efficient, scalable and interoperable blockchain network to create apps, smart contracts and tools for the Web 3.0 Economy. Built with Cosmos SDK and secured for enterprise grade solutions. Supports CosmWasm and interoperable IBC Transfer capabilities.
- Source Swap - An Interchain DEX & AMM for permission-less listing of SOURCE-based tokens, native Cosmos SDK assets, cw-20's, and wrapped Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) assets. Built on SOURCE.
- Source One Market - A peer to peer, non-custodial DeFi marketplace for borrowing, lending, staking, and more. Built on Binance Smart Chain with bridging to Source Chain & native Cosmos SDK assets.
- Source Token (SRCX) (BEP-20) - the first automated liquidity acquisition and DeFi market participation token built on Binance Smart Chain. Engineered to drive solvency and self-sustainability, SRCX rewards participants by-the-block with automated Loyalty and Yield Echoes.
- Source One Token (SRC1) (BEP-20) - a governance and incentivized earnings token that powers Source One Market.
- Source USX (USX) (BEP-20) - Source One Market stablecoin backed and over collateralized by a hierarchy of blue chip crypto assets and stablecoins.
- Source Launch Pad - Empowering projects to seamlessly distribute tokens and raise liquidity. ERC-20 and BEP-20 capable.
Become a Source One Rewards member and earn from a robust suite of perks and rewards. In the future, connect your Source One Card to your DeFi wallet and swipe with your crypto assets online and at retail locations in real time.
Seamless white-label integration of Source One Market, Source Swap, Source Launch Pad, and/or Source One Card with existing online banking and financial applications, allowing businesses to bring their customers a full-stack, fully compliant, secure, and non-custodial decentralized banking experience.
Additional blockchains such as Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, and Avalanche can be integrated and developed into the Source One Market as needed. The Source One Market is chain-inclusive and is being designed to be a state of the art DeFi experience that expands and evolves with blockchain technologies. It will also have features that include interactions with NFTs, Source native token airdrops and promotions, and metaverse integrations.