Comment on page
A Web 3.0 Tech Suite for Individuals, Developers and Enterprises
Source Protocol is launching a comprehensive web3.0 ecosystem composed of several cohesive products, starting with the SOURCE network (SOURCE), an interoperable Layer 1 blockchain built with the Cosmos SDK. The Source Protocol team is focused on establishing long-term relationships with enterprises that wish to participate in and benefit from the power of SOURCE's Web 3.0 ecosystem and its capabilities, as described in the summary below.
An efficient, scalable and interoperable blockchain network to create apps, smart contracts and tools for the Web 3.0 Economy. Built with Cosmos SDK and secured for enterprise grade solutions. Supports CosmWasm and interoperable IBC Transfer capabilities.
A decentralized application suite for access to large volumes and liquidity of digital assets. Available for retail and enterprise users. Built on the SOURCE network. Native applications are necessary to provide white-label services and many blockchain solutions.
- Source Swap - An Interchain DEX & AMM for permission-less listing of SOURCE-based tokens, native Cosmos SDK assets and cw20 tokens
- Source Market - A peer to peer, non-custodial application for borrowing, lending, staking, and more. Built on the SOURCE network.
- Source X (SRCX) (BEP-20) - the first automated liquidity acquisition and DeFi market participation token built on Binance Smart Chain. Engineered to drive solvency and self-sustainability, SRCX rewards participants by-the-block with automated Loyalty and Yield Echoes. Designed to help bridge liquidity from the Binance Smart Chain to the SOURCE blockchain.
- Source USX (USX) (CW-20) - Source One Market stablecoin backed and over collateralized by a hierarchy of blue chip crypto assets and stablecoins.
- Source Launch Pad - Empowering projects to seamlessly distribute tokens and raise liquidity.
Become a Source One Rewards member and earn from a robust suite of perks and rewards. In the future, connect your Source One Card to your DeFi wallet and swipe with your crypto assets online and at retail locations in real time.
Seamless white-label integration of Source One Market, Source Swap, Source Launch Pad, and/or Source One Card with existing online banking and financial applications, allowing businesses to bring their customers a full-stack, fully compliant, secure, and non-custodial decentralized banking experience.
Additional blockchains such as Ethereum, Solana, Polygon, and Avalanche can be integrated and developed into the Source One Market as needed. The Source One Market is chain-inclusive and is being designed to be a state of the art DeFi experience that expands and evolves with blockchain technologies. It will also have features that include interactions with NFTs, Source native token airdrops and promotions, and metaverse integrations.