Source Chain is one Key Component of Source Protocol's Larger Web 3.0 Ecosystem
Source Chain (SOURCE) is a public, permission-less and interoperable blockchain network for enterprises, developers and individuals to create and use scalable apps, smart contracts and tools for Web 3.0, DeFi, NFTs, and more. SOURCE is a key component of a much larger ecosystem built by Source Protocol Ltd to fuel the ever-evolving global economy.
Source Protocol is a comprehensive blockchain technology suite for the use and developments of Web 3.0 applications, designed for builders, enterprises, and individuals that wish to easily utilize decentralized technology. Beyond Source Chain $SOURCE, Source Protocol's ecosystem includes a full DeFi Suite, a members rewards program and white-label integration capabilities with existing online Web 2.0 enterprises:
- Source Swap - An Interchain DEX & AMM built on Source Chain for permission-less listing of SOURCE-based tokens, native Cosmos SDK assets, cw-20's, and wrapped Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) assets.
- Source One Market - A peer to peer, non-custodial DeFi marketplace for borrowing, lending, staking, and more. Built on Binance Smart Chain with bridging to Source Chain & native Cosmos SDK assets.
- Source Token (SRCX) (BEP-20) - the first automated liquidity acquisition and DeFi market participation token built on Binance Smart Chain.
- Source One Token (SRC1) (BEP-20) - a governance and incentivized earnings token that powers Source One Market.
- Source USX (USX) (BEP-20) - Source One Market stablecoin backed and over collateralized by a hierarchy of blue chip crypto assets and stablecoins.
- Source Launch Pad - Empowering projects to seamlessly distribute tokens and raise liquidity. ERC-20 and BEP-20 capable.
- Source One Card & Members Rewards Program - users can earn from a robust suite of perks and rewards. In the future, Source One Card will enable users to swipe with their crypto assets online and at retail locations in real time.
- DeFi-as-a-Service (DaaS) - Seamless white-label integration of Source One Market, Source Swap, Source Launch Pad, and/or Source One Card with existing online banking and financial applications, allowing businesses to bring their customers DeFi capabilities.
The first product of Source Protocol, Source Token (SRCX), was deployed on June 6th, 2022 and is already contributing toward a vision of an ecosystem based on sustainable growth. $SRCX will be integrated with other Source applications like Source One Market, which will open the door to bridge wrapped assets from Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) to Source Chain (SOURCE) and other Cosmos Hub ecosystems.